Whispering Elm Treehouse
Welcome to Whispering Elm Treehouse. Whispering Elm Treehouse is the newest Treehouse/cabin at Hidden Valley Wilderness Retreat and is the culmination of years of work and the experience we hope to create for our guests at Hidden Valley Wilderness Retreat. Get away to a spacious two bedroom, one and a half bath, treehouse tucked away in the forest amongst serveral elm trees with the sounds of a trickling creek nearby. Whispering Elm has everything that you need to get away and relax to the peaceful sounds of nature!
Reconnect with nature with over 2 miles of wooded walking trails, outdoor sitting areas, ponds/koi ponds, and a semi-private maintained hot tub. Perfect for unplugging and recharging on your own at a peaceful getaway not so far away!
Whispering Elm Treehouse is a fully secluded treehouse suitable for up to four guests ($25 extra for each guest after 2).
Whispering Elm Amenities:
- Two Bedroom with queen beds (one upstairs, one on main level)
- Spacious Living room with seating for four
- Fully stocked kitchen with eating space for four
- 3/4 bathroom with dual shower head on main level
- 1/2 bathroom upstairs
- Spacious screened in deck
- Internet and Cell reception is available but depends on carrier and may be unreliable. (No streaming)
- Fully air conditioned/heated
- Small kitchen suited for light cooking (best to bring prepared foods, carry out, or dine out)
- Fridge with freezer
- Two burner cooktop
- Small microwave
- Small convection oven
- Keurig coffee maker with coffee and supplies provided
- Deep kitchen sink with built in food prep cover
- Tableware and cookware provided
- Counter top is from a large live edge maple tree
- Live edge dining cedar slab
Hidden Valley Wilderness retreat offers:
- 40+ acre wooded property
- 2+ miles of walking trails
- 2 ponds (no fishing or swimming)
- Semi-private Hot tub for four adults
- Fire pits supplied by host
- 2 creeks
- Sounds and sights of nature!